Why Do I Need This?
A detailed Venture Plan will mean that you will be able to:
The detail behind the strategy will improve your chances of securing that crucial funding
As soon as the funding lands,
you can go!
Assign a Project Team in the confidence that they have a defined plan to follow
What can a Venture Plan help with?
A Venture Plan contains the details needed to deliver on the strategy:
- Business Model – Pricing plan / income generation model is defined
- Commercialisation Plan – Target customers are profiled with associated route to market activities to ensure barriers to adoption / engagement are overcome
- IPR Protection – IPR Plan covering patents, trademarks, design-marks, know-how, confidentiality and how each item will be managed / implemented
- Project Impact – Expected KPIs across finance, project outputs and quantified impacts for stakeholders
- Project Management – Organogram, reporting process, roles and responsibilities
- Cost Plan – Broken down into categories and cash-flowed
- Work Plan – Organised into work packages with tasks, deliverables, milestones and dependencies
- Risk Register – Technical / Commercial / Management risks identified, assigned and mitigated
- Team Profiles – Profiles of the key people involved in the project highlighting relevant skills and experience
- Partners and Sub-contractors – Both are identified with roles and capabilities defined throughout the project. Split into project delivery, operations and ongoing activity.
I’m all over this.
I’d like to learn more.
We offer consultancy services to help you with this step.
Can you help?
Please fill out this following form with your details so we can get in touch to discuss finding the right solution for your needs.