Why Do I Need This?
Developing an in-depth Venture Strategy will help you be:
Bring rigour to your market and product research that will give strategic insights
Identify crucial gaps in your knowledge
Highlight (and therefore mitigate) potential risks
What is a Venture Strategy?
A well-developed Venture Strategy builds on the Venture Synopsis by adding:
- Market Research – Size and characteristics of your target market(s), including addressable market size based on an understanding of target customers
- Competitor Research – Current state-of-the-art solution and main competitors, including a quantified features / benefits analysis
- Policy Alignment – Macro position of your venture in relation to global, national and regional priorities, along with potential stakeholders
- Business Model – Presentation of how the venture will become self-sustaining, the pricing / funding model and a high-level financial forecast
- Team & Partners – The key skills and experience that will enable your venture to succeed, including any partners that would add value
- Intellectual Property – Summary of the current IPR position and a high-level description of what rights could be protected as the venture evolves
- Route to Market – Marketing Strategy that shows how and when commercial KPIs are going to be achieved, in particular the financial break-even point
I’m all over this.
I’d like to learn more.
We offer consultancy services to help you with this step.
Can you help?
Please fill out this following form with your details so we can get in touch to discuss finding the right solution for your needs.