EIC Accelerator – Key Facts
|Who can apply?||SMEs.|
|Purpose||Supporting R&D and scaleup activities.|
|Grant amounts||€500k to €2.5m grant + up to €15m equity.|
|Decision time||Typically 8weeks after submission.|
Stage 1: Video Pitch, Short Application, Pitch Deck
|Funding Calls||Always open with deadlines every quarter (4 per year).|
Resources for EIC Acelerator
We have collated some useful resources below to help you work out whether and how to apply to the EIC Accelerator:
- Here is official EIC Accelerator webpage – a good starting point and the access point for applications stage 1 and stage 2.
- There is a great (and accessible) visual guide to the EIC Accelerator. It is nicely designed and not too text heavy – for those visual learners amongst us!
Our R&D Grant Writing Services
We have been writing EIC Accelerator grants since they were called “SME Instrument” with a success rate comparable with the market-leading consultants and freelancers. We work on a part up-front, part success-fee basis so that we are sharing the risk and reward with you.
- Lead the entire process – defining the project, sourcing partners, developing a budget, writing the grant application, developing the work plan, creating appendices, managing partners, submitting the application online, managing compliance, organising the kick-off meeting, financial reporting, technical reporting and project management.
- Work collaboratively – if you have a consortium and project, but need an experience grant writer to pull the content together to deliver a high-quality application – we can help. Native English speakers experienced in managing partners and creating outstanding content for a wide range of sectors.
- Improve a past submission – European grants are highly competitive – we can lead the process of improving past grant applications to get you over the line.
- Expert Review – We are happy to spend a few days reviewing / commenting / editing your grant application to lift your score as high as possible.
Get in touch
We offer a few ways to proceed from here – Contact Us to:
- Setup an initial video call
- Review a project summary
- Review a pitch deck
- Review a past application
There are no fees involved at this stage – we just want to add some value by providing honest advice on your chances of success. After that and if you want to work with us, we can talk about how to work together in a way that suits you and your business.
R&D Funding Case Studies
Venturenomix brings 15 years of experience to the process of developing projects and applications for R&D grant funding.
The directors founded and built a market-leading UK-based R&D grant writing consultancy between 2009 and 2019 with specialist knowledge in Innovate UK EDGE grant funding. Since 2019, we have expanded our knowledge into European R&D grants under the Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe programmes.
We have been actively involved in securing over £100m in R&D grant funding for startups, scaleups, established businesses, universities, cities, NGOs, NFPs and more! If you are seeking to bring innovative technologies to market, working on novel research or looking to deploy novel approaches in your city – it is worth exploring R&D Grant funding.