We recently recorded a webinar with some of the most innovative UK-based SMEs for Newable all about the EIC Accelerator EU grant funding programme. Before Brexit, UK companies could access grant funding from EIC Accelerator / SME Instrument – but what is the situation for UK companies eligibility for EU grant funding post-brexit?
This webinar answers the following questions:
- Can UK companies apply for EU grant funding? Specifically, are UK companies still eligible to apply for the €2.5m EIC Accelerator grant?
- How has the EIC Accelerator grant funding programme changed under Horizon Europe? Is EIC Accelerator grant funding the same as it was under H2020?
- What are the steps required to apply for EIC Accelerator grant funding? What information is required in the first stage EIC Accelerator grant funding application? What information is required for the full application to EIC Accelerator EU grant fund?
- Can UK companies apply for grant funding and equity funding under EIC Accelerator? Has this position changed since H2020? How is the position different under Horizon Europe?
- Can single UK companies apply for the EIC Accelerator Grant? Do I have to apply as part of a consortium to be eligible for EIC accelerator?
- When are the deadlines for EIC Accelerator grants?
- Are UK companies eligible for EIC Pathfinder grants? Are UK companies eligible for EIC Transition grants?
- How much grant funding does EIC Accelerator offer UK companies?
- How long does it take to get a decision of EIC Accelerator grant applications?
- What are assessors looking for in a good application to EIC Accelerator?
- What stage should technology be to be eligible for EIC Accelerator grant funding?
- What is the match funding rate for EIC Accelerator grants? Can UK companies still get 70% of project costs covered by an EU grant?
Do you have further questions about what you’ve seen in today’s webinar? Get in touch.